Our exfoliating bar is a soap-free cleanser with an exfoliant that gently polishes skin removing dirt and excess oil and improving tone and texture.
All about the Arona Skin Exfoliating Bar :
Our Exfoliating Bar is a soap-free multi-purpose Exfoliating Cleansing Bar.
For unimaginable smoothness, cleanliness, and everything else in between! A soap-free cleanser with an exfoliant that gently polishes skin. Therefore removing dirt and excess oil and improving tone and texture. Also highly effective as a make-up brush cleanser! Our Exfoliating Bar will be your newest skincare obsession.
Benefits of the Exfoliating Bar:
- Effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities without the use of soap.
- Gently polishes the skin, therefore leaving it fresh, clean, and smooth.
- Features more than 30 skin-beneficial minerals found in Maris limus. The key ingredient in Glacial Marine Mud, for deep skin conditioning.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate and Stearic Acid and Palmitic Acid and Aqua and Coconut Acid and Sodium Isethionate. Parfum and Sea Clay Extract and Tsuga Heterophylla Bark Powder and Allantoin and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Tocopherol and Sodium Chloride and Myristic Acid and Hydroxyapatite and Calcium Silicate. Sodium Silicoaluminate and Sodium Ferrocyanide and Linalool and Hexyl Cinnamal and Limonene, [+/-: CI 77891 and CI 77491 and CI 77499].
How to use it:
Apply in a gentle circular motion to dampened skin and thoroughly rinse with warm water.
Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist tested. However, always do a spot test when using new products.
Our favourite ingredients and why we love it:
• Glacial Marine Mud – deposited in a remote estuary in British Columbia. This fine clay absorbs dead cells, excess oil, and other impurities. This mud is the main product in our mud mask too!
• Sisku’s Pas (Tsuga Heterophylla) – so it is used since early times by the Cowlitz tribe of the Pacific Northwest. Sisku’s Pas comes from the bark of a coniferous tree and exhibits remarkable calming effects on the skin. (However, trees are not cut down to gather the bark).
If you try this product, we would love to hear from you. Drop a review own below, or comment on our social media pages and leave a dm – because we love feedback! Connect with us on social media and share your results with us: Instagram and Twitter.
In addition, take a look at our blog to see how some of our products are used. We also share tips and tricks and share valuable free information because we want to help you achieve your skin goals. Click Here to go to the blog.
For more wellness and skincare tips and freebies, discounts, and much more, sign up to our email list HERE.